Advertisement

Revenge on Asshole Coworkers

topic posted Tue, January 1, 2008 - 7:51 PM by  Thanos
Share/Save/Bookmark
You know who they are; They can do no wrong in the eyes of the management, they're part of the clique that you don't belong to. You show up on time, don't call in sick, do your job well, and recieve no credit. They get the good shifts, the good tables, raises, better employment benefits and status, not because they earned it, they got it by kissing the right asses and nepotism. You're sick of it- what can you do?
I'll tell you. I have the answer, I'll help you, but you must return the favor, and together we will exact revenge on these two-faced, snitching, no good cocksucking weasels. here's the plan: You obtain a comment card, or if your establishment does not have one, set down what you want to say in a letter. Mail it to me, and I will fill it out as if I dined there and was a customer. We must maintain believability, so be realistic. I will mail the card or letter into the appropriate boss. You just tell me what to say, what I ate and when, how I was was done wrong by this foul- mouthed, disrespectful person, how I will never visit the establishment again, etc., etc. When the comments start adding up, from all over the city and country, watch the fun begin. Let them get what they deserve, it's just their karma, and I'll deliver.
But you must do the same for me. I've already started, what fun! PM me withe info you'de like me to work on, and I will do the same for you.
The game is afoot! I've got two weaseling bastards that need frying, and about ten comment cards in the next couple months will do it.
Let's roll!
posted by:
Thanos
Advertisement
  • Re: Revenge on Asshole Coworkers

Tue, January 1, 2008 - 8:15 PM
    Ooh, that's dirty! But I admit I had a friend call up & pretend to be a customer offended by the way a manager was speaking to the employees once. She was a bitch & would say terrible shit to us in front of customers.

Hehe.

Recent topics in "**Disgruntled Restaurant Workers**"